17th July 2017 | By Jason
Wood Burners, Log burners and Multifuel stove installations Kent
Wood Burners, Log Burning stoves and Multi fuel Fire Installations throughout Kent.
Log burning fires, Wood burners or multi fuel stoves all mean one thing they are better than open fires. We can list why wood burners, log burner or multi fuel fires are a favorable choice over an open fire.
- Use less fuel, compared to an open fire a wood burning stove will cost you less to run, as you won’t need to use as much fuel to keep the burner going. Produces less smoke and no need to worry about sparks from the wood burner.
- The wood burners efficiency rating is around the 80% meaning the heat that produced is used make your home a warmer and cosier place to be compared to an open fire which loses 80% up the chimney.
- Making a feature in your home, we have noticed if a home has a wood burner then it’s always listed in the description so thus making it a good selling point of your property.
So now onto who you get to install your wood burning fire. This is our checklist as to what to look out for.
- Is the Stove company Hetas Registered. This can be checked by visiting http://www.hetas.co.uk/
- Are they a member of any trade organizations
- Is the installer of the wood burner Hetas approved?
- Do they any liability insurance with a minimum of £2m
- How much experience has the installer had?
- Do they offer a good after service agreement? Which includes the maintenance and service of the wood burner and multi fuel fire after the installation.
We at the stove and fireplace like to think we have these all covered, so if your thinking about having a wood log or multi fuel burner installed then look no further and get in contact to see what we have to offer.Back to News Articles