Saltfire Bignut 5
The Peanut range features all-cast-iron construction for maximum heat-retention and ultra-clean-burning, by keeping the belly of the fire hot even during ‘low & slow’ burning. Cast Iron construction also makes for an extremely rugged stove with long life.
The Larger capacity ‘Bignut-5’ – A physically larger version of the Peanut, still rated at 5kW nominal (official output), but with the extra capacity, more physical size and takes longer logs. The Bignut-5 has a variable output range from 2kW up to a maximum of 8kW with easy to operate fingertip controls. A huge viewing window for superb views of the fire. Full cast-iron inner secondary lining plates (fire bricks), for maximum heat retention and are extremely robust.
- Ecodesign 2022 Ready (future proofed)
- Wood Burning Stove
- 5 Year Warranty
- Defra Exempt / Approved for Smoke Control Areas
- High Efficiency, Ultra-Clean-Burning
- 80.1% Efficiency
- Extra Large Viewing Window
- Superior Air-wash System for Crystal-Clear Views of the Fire
- Full Cast Iron Construction
- External Access to Ashpan for Clean, Easy Ash Removal
- Can Use 5″ (125mm) Flue System all the way
- Can be used with Top or Rear Flue outlet
- Suitable for use on 12mm hearth
- Generous firebox size
Heat output: 5kW nominal, 3-8kW
Approx weight: 110kg
Flue Size: 5″ / 125mm
The Stove & Fireplace kilowatt calculator will give you an idea of the maximum heat output needed for any room. Enter your rooms dimensions below in feet to see what power stove you need.