Saltfire Peanut 5
Saltfire Peanut range features all-cast-iron construction for maximum heat-retention and ultra-clean-burning, by keeping the belly of the fire hot even during ‘low & slow’ burning. Cast Iron construction also makes for an extremely rugged stove with long life.
The compact Peanut-5 – Rated at 5kW it can heat a decent sized room easily, with easy variable output between 1.5 and 5kW. It’s viewing window is huge for a compact stove! ‘Peanut-5’ – can fit a ‘standard small’ UK chimney opening of 16” wide. – This can make some installations so much simpler and easier – rarely would any building/ alteration work need to be done even with a small chimney opening.
- Ecodesign 2022 Ready (future proofed)
- Wood Burning Stove
- 5 Year Warranty
- Defra Exempt / Approved for Smoke Control Areas
- High Efficiency, Ultra-Clean-Burning
- 79.9% Efficiency
- Large Viewing Window
- Superior Air-wash System for Crystal-Clear Views of the Fire
- Full Cast Iron Construction
- External Access to Ashpan for Clean, Easy Ash Removal
- Can Use 5″ (125mm) Flue System all the way
- Can be used with Top or Rear Flue outlet
- Suitable for use on 12mm hearth
- Generous firebox size
Heat output: 5kW nominal, 1.5-5kW
Approx weight: 80kg
Flue Size: 5″ / 125mm
The Stove & Fireplace kilowatt calculator will give you an idea of the maximum heat output needed for any room. Enter your rooms dimensions below in feet to see what power stove you need.